Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday 18: Bullying...


 Hello! I've been late in writing but these days I've been busy: this weekend I've gone of trip, I would have to play in a competition but I managed to make me a sprain last week and not be able to play, ok, another week of rest.
 Today I didn't know if to write about my sprain, or the competition, or on what; but reading comments in twitter I've seen a song about bullying and I've decided to write about it.

 
It's not me... See it please! 
 

When I was younger, I was the clever girl of class, I was good with the music , the sports, the college … and I had friends, and I continue having them. My friends and I have never been the most popular, not the rarest, rather we are in the middle. A few years ago some persons of my college started picking  on me, I never undersatnd why and the truth now I don't think that they made my infancy bitter, or that I need help for what they made me suffer, it's true that there were days that I preferred not going to the college only for don't have to see certain persons but it never seemed to me that it must ruining me the day so I didn't allow that it should do it and simply I carry on, I was happy with my life.Now, sometimes I see in magazines or television or comments of the people that say that they suffered bullying and that they really have suffered hard things. I decided to pass from the people who was insulting me because they only were the 0,00001 % of all the persons that I was going to meet in my life and his opinion of me doesn't mind me. I had the option to do this, but I see that there are people that not. I'm going to send two messages, one for those persons who have been insulted or who the people have made them feel less without being it; and other one to these persons who destroy others to raise his ego.

1º Message for those who suffer it:
Well, probably I don't be able to explain me well, even probably to read this doesn't help you but I write it with all my good intention. I know what is that the people criticize you for everything what you do, even for the things that you do well; I know what is to feel that all your life is a shit, which is not worth continuing forward or to try to improve because you won't obtain it, and probably it's true, but it won't be because someone who only criticizes you to spend the moment said it to you. Why do you believe something that they say to you to believe itself better than you, something that comes from people whose life doesn't have why to be better than yours. Don't ever have envy of them, his lives aren't worthy, but yours yes. If they criticize you is because you still haven't show everything what you worth, defend yourself! they must see that you worth more than what they think, they must see that you can exceed them and they have to be who have fear of you and not the other way around. Don't doubt about your capacity, your value or your dignity for people as this because it isn't worthy. YOU WORTH VERY MUCH, nobody will be able to calculate how much ever. And finally an advice: if the world gives you the back, touch his ass :P

2º Message for those who fuck:
I'm not going to insult you or to say that you are wretched not anything like this, I don't believe that it serves for anything. Have never someone pick on you? Do you know what is not to feel sufficiently good? Probably you do it in an innocent way, probably you only want to spend the moment and it looks like to you a silly joke, but for the person that this one ahead can be very hard to have to bear it. If what you need is to feel superior, you must know that it doesn't serve to be egocentric and to despise the others because probably one day they have a position superior to your one. You also worth very much, but whenever you tread on the one that is ahead you're losing value for the persons. It's so easy as to say sorry, and probably a simple word could arrange all this hurt that you have done. Be brave and admit that you have been wrong with regard to other persons, it is never late to do it.

Finally I want to say sorry to all the persons who i've made feel bad or worse in some moment of my life because I'm really sorry of it.
PS: Show always the better thing of you though the world goes against you because though there wil be people who says the opposite, you are worthy. Xoxo
Oh... so you think you know me now? Have you forgotten how You would make me feel When you drag my spirit down? .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What topic do u want to read here?