Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday 25: Sometimes...

Sometimes I want my life would be like a film; sometimes my life looks like a film.
 Sometimes I stop thinking to have a minute of tranquility, and in this minute I must take an important decision.
 Sometimes my life is the worst, without counting another many persons.
 Sometimes I would like to obtain everything what I want, sometimes I don't know what I want to obtain.
 Sometimes I say never and it ends up by being always.
 Sometimes doors are closed and windows are not opened.
 Sometimes I'm normal, sometimes I lie.
 Sometimes my world turns on someone, sometimes someone makes my world stops turning.
 Sometimes I write without knowing what I want to say and I say everything, but I say it wrong. Sometimes I look for an explanation to impossible things, sometimes I would like to mistake to the gravity.
 Sometimes probably is the only response I can give.
 Sometimes I find something that leaves me without words, sometimes I find the exact word.
Sometimes my dreams take the dream from me, sometimes the past steals the future from me.
 Sometimes probably is the only response I can give.
 Sometimes I find something that leaves me without words, sometimes I find the exact word.
 Sometimes so many things happen, sometimes everything seems to be so unreal that you believe that it is a dream, or a nightmare.
Sometimes I realize so many things, and simultaneously I see that I don't know many others.
Sometimes I believe in the infinite and sometimes I get lost on it. But …

Always I will have the hope of which sometimes happens what I want that happens. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What topic do u want to read here?